Terms & Conditions
- We kindly request customers to be punctual.
- Seaquarium supervisors will decide the participation of disabled persons.
- Our team of trainers/supervisors will supervise, direct and control all the activities.
- Children under 120 cm cannot participate in the Seawalk activity, but they can still do the Companion Program.
- Due to safety measures, pregnant women are not allowed to the underwater walk, but they can still do the Companion Program.
- Due to security reasons, the use of cell phones or cameras are not allowed during the immersion.
- Due to safety measures, people with back problems or respiratory conditions are not allowed to participate in the underwater walk, but they can still do the Companion Program.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- A professional photographer will take photos during excursion. Those will beavailable for purchasing as souvenirs as the end of the program. Do not forget you can use your own camera.
The management has the right to refuse admission and participation to the programs. Itinerary may be subject to variations like timetable, form and content without prior notification to customers due to safety or meteorological reasons. If your itinerary is cancelled you will be offered a new date and time for the activity if possible or a refund.